Our dentists use porcelain dental crowns (or caps) to restore teeth that are aesthetically or functionally imperfect. Because porcelain crowns completely enclose the natural teeth, they can restore their shape, size, and color. We use porcelain for our crowns in order to provide the most beautiful and natural-looking results possible. A dental crown may be recommended to:
- Repair a significantly decayed tooth
- Lend protection to a tooth that has undergone root canal therapy
- Restore a fractured, cracked, or damaged tooth
- Complete a dental implant
- Enhance the radiance of your smile
Requiring just two appointments at Village Place Dental in Warren, your custom porcelain crown will be a radiant addition to your smile. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of porcelain crowns and cosmetic dentistry, or if you would like to schedule your consultation, please call or visit our office soon.